The HorseHeard Leadership team.
The HorseHeard leadership team – formally know as the Management Committee – is the principal governing body of the Charity.
The management committee meets quarterly, covering all core issues of the business, these include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic direction and business development of HorseHeard, and the service that it provides;
- Ensure appropriate governance and compliance in the running of the charity in accordance with its stated objectives and the requirements of the charity commission;
- Reporting, review and monitoring of the services provided;
- Consideration of potential strategic partnership and review of those in place;
- Targeting and update of HH funding and grant application and to monitor and confirm the use of donated funds in lines with the conditions of the original grant(s)
- Monitoring and review of partner facilities and stables in line with operational manifesto and risk standards and guidelines of HH;
- Updates on stakeholder/donor relations and engagement.
That committee is constituted, as follows:
- Andrew McFarlane (Chair & Trustee)
- Heather Hardy (CEO)
- Guy Oppenheim (Finance & Trustee)
- Rosalie Millard-Evans (Trustee)
- Caroline Brown (Non-Exec)
On a monthly basis day to day operations management is coordinated by a sub-group of the above: CEO, Operations and Marketing.